Cute love quotes - Having special person in this life is something very nice. It is because by
having that kind of special person (girl friend or boy friend), you can share
everything either in sad or happy situation.
Then, one of examples for the person who is falling in love (happy
because of love), they will give cute love quotes for the person whom she or he
has liked. Did you know what the content about that quotation? Yeah, for clear
understanding about it, you can read below.
Yeah, the cute love quotes usually has nice content
and beautiful word. Those quotes have showed that how happy they are in knowing
that girl or guy whom they liked. Then, the nice quotes, they will make the
person will fly away.
The Cute Love Quotes Collections
"A heart that loves is always
young." — Greek Proverb
. "I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in
yours." — Bob Dylan
. "Falling in love is when she
falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams." — Unknown
"The only thing worse than a
boy who hates you: a boy that loves you." — Markus Zusak
"Love is a two-way street constantly
under construction." ― Carroll Bryant
"A hug is like a boomerang: you
get it back right away." — Bil Keane
"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I
tell this to my children, they just about throw up."
— Barbara Bush
"Tell him I'm going to the back seat of my car
with the woman I love, and I won't be back for ten minutes!" — Homer
Simpson
"Man may have discovered fire, but women
discovered how to play with it." — Candace Bushnell
"Love thy neighbor — and if he happens to be
tall, debonair and devastating, it will be that much easier." ― Mae
West
"It wasn't
love at first sight. It took a full five minutes." — Lucille
Ball (on Desi Arnaz)
" Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very
important." — Lisa Hoffman
"When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I
met you I was adfraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose
you." — Anonymous
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am
not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to
love." — Marilyn Monroe
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to
be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."— Winnie the Pooh
"Above all things I believe in love. Love is like
oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!" — Christian
in 'Moulin Rouge'
"Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because
then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out
there." — Good Will Hunting
"True love
stories never have endings." — Richard Bach
"Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love
you, you know, maybe you just need one person." — Kermit the
Frog
"Just give
me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get
the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little
fun." — Groucho Marx
"As long as you know most men are like children,
you know everything." — Coco Chanel
"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty
fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real
treat." — Joanne Woodward
"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it
happened." ― Dr. Seuss
"There is a place you can touch a woman that will
drive her crazy. Her heart." — Melanie Griffith in 'Milk
Money'
"No, I
don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's
wrong."
— Rhett Butler in 'Gone With the Wind'
"There's always room for love; You just have to
move a few things around." — Anonymous
"Love is like an hourglass, with the heart
filling up as the brain empties" — Jules Renard
"Hearts will never be practical until they are
made unbreakable." — Wizard of Oz
"The being in love is better than the falling in
love." — Simply Irresistible
"Some people never say the words 'I love you,'
for like a child they're longing to be told." ― Paul Simo
"That's why they call them crushes. If they were
easy, they'd call them something else." — Sixteen Candles
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their
clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can
hear." — Oscar Wilde
"And, in the end, the love you take is equal to
the love you make." — Paul McCartney
"We were together. I forget the rest." ―
Walt Whitman
"The truth is everyone is going to hurt you. You
just got to find the ones worth suffering for." — Bob Marley
"First love is only a little foolishness and a
lot of curiosity: no really self-respecting woman would take advantage of
it." — George Bernard Shaw
"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now
and then doesn't hurt." — Charles Schulz
Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real loves to
be silly." — Rose Franken
"The truth is you don’t know what is going to
happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed." — Eminem
"Work like you don't need the money. Love like
you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching." — Satchel
Paige
"Love is a
fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you
can never tell." — Joan Crawford
"Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let
it be part of who you will become." — My Big Fat Greek
Wedding
"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps
from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." — Jane
Austen
"Men should be like Kleenex...soft, strong,
disposable." — Cher
"It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be
with someone who looks into your face, when
you've gotten old, and still sees
what you think you look like." — The Bachelor (movie)
Cute love quotes pictures




0 comments:
Post a Comment